About the Role
As a Security Architect at Cyclotron, you’ll make an impact on diverse enterprise organizations by architecting, designing, and executing enterprise deployments of Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance tools. You will be the subject matter expert that works with Cyclotron clients to design and deploy industry-leading solutions to improve the protection of Microsoft-based assets within their on-premise and cloud environments. You will understand how to use a wide variety of approaches to improve cloud, network and endpoint security posture across Microsoft ecosystems including Azure and Windows. The ideal candidate for this job will be a goal-oriented, customer-focused information security architect who possess the ability to apply solutions to business requirements to assist the customer to make the most of their investments in Microsoft technologies and services.
· Work directly with customer teams to drive discovery, design, configuration, validation, piloting, deployment and support of Microsoft cloud and on-premise security capabilities.
· Work across Cyclotron business units to provide a holistic approach that combines risk management, identity management and cyber defense.
· Contribute to the development of new Cyber Defense services offered by Cyclotron.
· Contribute to the presales process with technical expertise to gain customer confidence and determine the best path for customer implementation of Microsoft 365 security capabilities
· Engage with other Cyclotron and customer teams to get and share information to improve processes and security posture.
Currently holds a Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associate or Azure Security Engineer Associated certification
Currently holds a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Demonstrated knowledge and skill with Microsoft cloud security solutions and services such as Microsoft 365 Defender, Azure Sentinel, Azure Defender, Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Information Protection, Microsoft Endpoint Manager and Microsoft 365 security capabilities
Strong and demonstrated experience with on-premise Microsoft security solutions including Windows 10, Windows Server and Active Directory as well as third party solutions used to protect Microsoft hosts
Security Operations (SecOps)
History with competitive security tools (Proofpoint, Mimecast, Crowdstrike, Okta, PingFederate, more)
DLP and eDiscovery
A sanitized example deliverable may be required
About the Company
Hunger, humbleness, and smartness define us. We have grown exponentially because we hire the best talent and provide them with opportunities to reach their full potential. That is why we have crafted a lot of entrepreneurial, competitive, and transparent employees, who love what they do. We are approachable, action-oriented and committed to tangible results from day one.
We offer exciting benefits!
• Unparalleled company culture
• Competitive salary
• 100% Remote
• Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• Unlimited vacation
• 401K with Company Match (1 year vesting period)
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer; we encourage diversity and promote an inclusive environment where everyone feels respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We would love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.