About the Role
Cyclotron is looking for an experienced, motivated, entrepreneurial Sales Account Executive to join our ever-expanding US national Sales Team. The Account Executive is responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through close in assigned territory. Develops and implements an agreed upon territory sales plan which will meet both personal quota and business goals of expanding customer base in the territory. Strong skills and experience in Services and Software sales and account management are required. You will own the development of business in your Region, so you need to be entrepreneurial and self-directed.
• Create and manage territory sales business plans
• Responsible for independently managing assigned sales territory
• Effectively prospect, qualify, develop and close new business opportunities
• Demonstrates effective sales strategy to manage sales cycle across prospects and service offerings, with ability to close deals within target timeline
• Demonstrates ability to prospect territory and develop new leads within both prospect and existing accounts.
• Ability to manage existing accounts and identify and manage new services sales opportunities
• Demonstrates the ability to independently drive business conversations with business influencers and decision makers
• Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell services to expand account focused services landscape
• Sells consultatively with the ability to assimilate customer needs and identify recommended services the company offers to solve customer business issues
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with external partners to drive co-selling opportunities in assigned territory and existing customers
• 5+ years of dedicated experience as a Software or Services Field Sales or Account Executive
• Demonstrated goal attainment track record over plan year
• Experience selling Microsoft Software or Services, or similar Enterprise Software Solutions
• Sales knowledge of Microsoft Solutions (Microsoft365, Azure and/or Dynamics365)
• Experienced leveraging CRM Software for daily account management activities
• Critical thinker and independent problem-solver who can work on their own
About the Company
Hunger, humbleness, and smartness define us. We have grown exponentially because we hire the best talent and provide them with opportunities to reach their full potential. That is why we have crafted a lot of entrepreneurial, competitive, and transparent employees, who love what they do. We are approachable, action-oriented and committed to tangible results from day one.
We offer exciting benefits!
• Unparalleled company culture
• Competitive salary
• 100% Remote
• Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• Unlimited vacation
• 401K with Company Match (1 year vesting period)
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer; we encourage diversity and promote an inclusive environment where everyone feels respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We would love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.