About the Role
· Primary technical contact on a client engagement.
· Present technical approach and solutions to C-level clients.
· Build & Deploy enterprise-grade solutions in Microsoft Modern work stack including Viva, Teams Platform, SharePoint Online & Azure.
· Gather and assess business requirements, produce design and migrating strategy documents, and provide guidance to client
· Work with Sales Team and support pre-sales activities including scoping, estimations, and statement of work.
· Work with a global team (off-shore model) that reports to you and manage the entire delivery process
Must have experience with managing offshore teams
Experience building modern intranet and custom app solutions using SharePoint Online and Viva Connections
Thought leadership and hands-on experience in Teams as a Platform and custom Teams Apps
Experience in 1st party and 3rd party app integration & deployment with Microsoft Teams
Migration experience to SharePoint Online/Teams/OneDrive from On-prem SharePoint and preferably from Google Suite, Confluence, Slack, etc.
SPFx, Azure custom apps, PowerShell Scripting, and C#/.NET experience is a definite plus
Experience with SharePoint Online and Teams administration
Bonus Points for experience in Workplace Analytics, Viva insights & Viva Topics
Bonus Points for experience in security & compliance, DLP, and Microsoft Information Protection (MIP)
Bonus Points for Microsoft 365 Certifications
Work with PM teams to plan project sprints, scope, and resource allocation.
Manage project milestones to ensure successful solution delivery along with off-shore team and ensure client satisfaction.
Oversee delivery of the largest, most complex, and most strategic projects for enterprise customers
About the Company
Hunger, humbleness, and smartness define us. We have grown exponentially because we hire the best talent and provide them with opportunities to reach their full potential. That is why we have crafted a lot of entrepreneurial, competitive, and transparent employees, who love what they do. We are approachable, action-oriented and committed to tangible results from day one.
We offer exciting benefits!
• Unparalleled company culture
• Competitive salary
• 100% Remote
• Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• Unlimited vacation
• 401K with Company Match (1 year vesting period)
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer; we encourage diversity and promote an inclusive environment where everyone feels respected and valued. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, religion, national origin, veteran, or disability status. We would love to learn about what you can add to our diverse team.